It’s with great excitement that we share with you that MPG now provides access to our brokers to quote flood online. Effective immediately, appointed agents can log in through MPG’s website to access the Dual Flood Rater.
We find Dual Flood is most competitive with pre-firm A and V zones and positively elevated post firm V zones. MPG can also offer up to $5m total insured value inside the rater. Limits above the $5m can be submitted for approval.
Online Flood Program Highlights:
- Residential, Commercial and Condo buildings.
- Primary and excess flood can be quoted online.
- Risk up to 5ml total insured value can be quoted via the online rater. Risks above that can be submitted for approval.
- Elevation certificates are not required for pre-firm risks.
- Loss of rent and business interruption available on rental and commercial property(max 500,000).
- Policy wording meets lender compliance.
- No wait period for loan closing, otherwise 7 days for coastal locations and 14 days for inland locations.
- Replacement cost on contents included.
In order to access the online rater, you need go to the Broker Login section of MPG’s website: www.maritimepg.com. If you already have a login to quote boats online, then you are all set. If you do not have a login already, you can contact Julie Upp, firstname.lastname@example.org to request a login. Once you enter the information in the rater, the system will send you an email with a unique link back to the quote. Through that link you can then edit or bind the quote through the online rater. The documents can also be sent to us to bind if you are more comfortable doing it that way.
If you have specific questions regarding Dual Flood, feel free to contact Brian Botwinick at email@example.com or 860.399.3681.