We are excited to inform you that Vault is now available in Maryland with their admitted personal lines offering.
Vault, a personal lines carrier offering admitted and non-admitted solutions targeting the affluent, is A.M. Best A Rated. With their admitted product, Vault offers package solutions including the Home, Liability, Jewelry, Excess & Auto. On the non-admitted side, Vault is offering standalone property and liability coverage for high net worth homes. Auto is not yet available in MD, but will be soon.
Vault’s Underwriting Guidelines Include:
- Coverage A minimum Replacement Cost is $1M for at least one of the insured dwellings, if multiple are scheduled. $2m RC in most of Florida.
- Admitted states: CT, GA, MD, NJ, PA, TX, VA. *FL& SC can be considered for well rounded accounts*.
- Non-admitted states: CO, CT, FL, GA, MA, RI, MT, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, TX and VA.
- Coverage might be considered in other states on a risk review basis if the total account premium exceeds $25k.
- Standalone primary or secondary can be considered.
- Elevation certs are not required.
- Hurricane deductibles can be waived in Northeast states.
- Direct bill (fee for credit card transaction options).
Vault’s Coverage Highlights that are available:
- Extended Replacement Cost up to 200% of dwelling coverage limit in most states.
- Guaranteed Replacement Cost available.
- Large Loss Deductible Waiver – AOP deductibles of $25k or less can be waive if you have a covered loss that exceeds $50k.
- Cash Settlements Option.
- Home System Protection/Equipment Breakdown.
- ID Theft Expense Coverage up to $25k.
- Automatic Coverage For Trusts and LLCs.
- Sewer and Drain Backup coverage up to 100% of the dwelling limit.
- Pet Injury Coverage up to $5k.
- Service Line Protection.
- Loss Mitigation Claims Benefit.
- Loss Assessment – $50k automatically included with options to increase..
- Jewelry schedules can be added with worldwide coverage and no deductibles – Mysterious disappearance included.
- Sinkhole Collapse Coverage Extension.
- Increased Fungi/Mold coverage available up to full dwelling limit.
As Vault continues to aggressively expand into additional states, MPG will be here to provide our brokers with access to this important partner market in addition to AIG, Chubb & NatGen Premier on the admitted side and to six other E&S personal lines partner markets including our in-house Lloyds underwriting program. MPG is also now offering online quoting for flood within our PCS division.
Personal lines submissions can be sent to: email@example.com. If you have questions on any of MPG’s Personal Lines products, feel free to contact Brian Botwinick, firstname.lastname@example.org, 860.399.3681 or Timothy Boyle, email@example.com, 860.399.2845.